Toll Free Enhanced+
Aastra 480i CT
Polycom VS 300 / 500
Toll Free Plus+
Aastra 57i CT
Aastra MBU 400
- "Need to deploy telephone service quickly for a remote employee or field office?"
is a full featured carrier grade business telephony platform. All you need on your end is an an existing Broadband Internet connection, (ether DSL, Cable Modem, or Business T1 (or faster) connection and a VoIP office or software phone.
A QOS router (or switch) will give higher priority to voice traffic travelling across your network.can integrate smoothly with almost any network setup. Note: for larger setups we recommend at least a QOS (quality of service) configurable router and/or switch especially if your local network has high data traffic.
As an iPBeX subscriber you will have access to an advanced selection of business telephony features such as:
- Multiple Local DID Number(s) (telephone lines)
- Standard and Vanity (name) Toll Free Numbers
- Pre-paid monthly rollover minutes
- Voicemail (with voicemail to email feature)
- Music on hold
- Internal Extensions
- Auto attendant menu (IVR)
- Call queuing (automated call distribution)
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Ring groups
- Caller ID routing (Filtering)
- Time of Day Routing
- System Call Back
- Enhanced 911 (e911) for emergency calls.
- Additional extensions available, just $9.99 each monthly
- iPBeX account billing portal with real time call detail (cdr) reports
Business Unlimited+ :: (Featured Plan) ::
iPBeX :: Getting Started ::
Ready to get started?
Great! Just complete the following simple steps. *Be sure to read this entire page before signing up.
Step 1. Complete the Sign up form. This will create your iPBeX account on our system.
Step 2. Subscribe to any pre-paid monthly plan. You may choose any local DID plan above. If you simply want Toll-Free Service (with no local number) service choose either one below. Be sure to include the same email address you used to sign up in Step 1. If you want both local and toll free service, purchase your local plan first, then click here to purchase the discounted toll free plan.Subscribe to a plan first, then purchase your phones.
Contact us if you wish to order via a Business Check.
Step 3. Purchase any optional add-ons. Local Number Portability (Bring your own number) or a Vanity Toll Free Number (1-866-MY-Number). Note this can be purchased at a later time. As a matter of fact, we recommend waiting until you're satisfied with the service before performing this step.
Step 4. Purchase your VoIP phone(s). We have included just a few of the popular VoIP phones we offer. If you are looking for a more advanced option (higher end) with features such as bluetooth, etc.., or more budget friendly (lower end) model suited for the home or home office, contact us for a custom quote. We fully support all models we sell, and as always, all phones will come pre-configured to connect to our system for a plug and play operation. You're also welcome to bring your own VoIP phone, (including software SIP phones)
Step 5. Purchase a Minute-pak. Minute-paks are optional, and only needed if your account balance is running low and your next billing date is a bit far off. However, minute-paks are needed if you are planning to make International calls! If you none of the above applies, simply wait until your next billing cycle when your account will be replenished. Remember, your account may be limited if it reaches a balance of zero.
Step 6. Complete the account Setup form. This step, although not required, will help us more quickly setup your account (especially for advanced setups, such as calling queues, IVRs, etc... ) If you have a pretty basic setup, you may skip this step as we will contact you to confirm all configurations anyway.
- As iPBeX is a "managed service" we will handle the actual configuration on our end. You simply fill out our setup form. We will also contact you to confirm your information before the final step in the setup process.
- IMPORTANT! YOU MUST ACTIVATE E911 TO PLACE CALLS TO "911 Emergency." Once you have received your main local number from us, please click the "iPBeX: e911 Activation" link in in the menu above to turn on e911 emergency dialing on your account!.
- Allow 24 to 48 hours to completely setup your account, and 5 to 7 business days to receive your configured VoIP phone (if ordered).
- If you have ordered a VoIP phone, it will come pre-configured for a plug and play operation. We also provide free ongoing support to help get you up and running as quickly as possible.
- If you purchased a minute-pak, please allow up to to 30 minutes for your minute-pak to be applied to your account.
- All plans include free setup, roll-over minutes, and NO CONTRACTS!
- We offer low cost monthly payment options. If you prefer a quarterly, bi-yearly or yearly payment plan feel free to contact us.
- We also offer a pre-paid invoicing, with Business check payment option. (We invoice, and you mail us a Company check, in advance, on a monthly basis).
- All iPBeX plans are pre-paid subscription based offerings. This helps your account maintain a positive balance.
- You will receive a low balance reminder email once your account balance reaches 30 minutes. You will then have the opportunity to replenish your account with minute-pak refills. This optional purchase is in addition to the automatic replenishing of the plan you are subscribed too. Please note your account will be limited once it reaches a zero minute balance and remain limited until a scheduled or optional replenishment has occurred.
- As there are no contracts and you may cancel at anytime. As long as your account remains current your unused minutes will continue to rollover with no expiration. Refunds are discretionary based on usage and offered less a $19.95 account setup fee.
- A representative will contact you to assign your Local DID numbers. Please note as other representatives have access to the same pool of numbers in our system, your chosen number may or may not be available at time of final setup.
- Local Number Portability (LNP / bring your own number) is available for a cost of $35 per number (range discounts available). Click here if you would like to port your existing numbers to our service.
- Only Domestic Local and Long Distance is included in the "Free Minutes" (and unlimited minutes) of all plans. This covers calls to the United States and Canada (North America). Other calling areas are considered International regions. Please consult the rate table in the client portal for international per min charges or contact us. If you wish to place international calls, you must purchase a "minute-pak." As with your regular minutes, unused minute-pak minutes will rollover and never expire.
- Enhanced 911 (e911) is available and MUST BE ACTIVATED TO ENABLE 911 DIALING! The FCC requires VoIP telephony providers to offer a means to transmit an accurate physical street address during an emergency call for customers using a VoIP telephone service as their primary telephone line. This will help aid the 911 operator to rapidly dispatch emergency personnel to the correct location as designated by the Caller ID. Click here for important e911 information.
- Get your own custom "Vanity" toll-free numbers, such as
1-888-OUR-NAME. Vanity numbers are available for a separate one time fee of $40 (invoiced separately). Be sure to let our representative know if you prefer a vanity number and allow up to 10 business days for your chosen number to become active.
- Our current rate for Toll Free service is just 5 cents per minute. This covers inbound calls from the United States - Continental (48 states). If you anticipate high call volumes from Hawaii, Alaska or Canada, please contact us for a rate adjustment. Otherwise your account may be subject to a surcharge if you receive a high number of inbound calls from these territories.
- *Unlimited Minutes – are subject to our fair usage policy. You will be in violation of this policy and subject to surcharges and/or plan adjustments if your account exhibits a regular usage in excess of 3500 minutes on the Business Enhanced+ plan, or 12,515 minutes on our Business Unlimited+ plan, for 3 consecutive months. This policy is in effect to restrict abuse of our network by users expecting to pass a high volume of traffic on a regular consecutive basis. -Particularly, users in large telemarketing environments using automated dialers. This policy allows our network to remain congestion free for all our subscribers. In short, unlimited plans are available for users who desire a flat rate calling plan. For example, say you normally avg. about 2500 minutes a month, and you’re expecting an upcoming ad campaign to generate a short term 5000+ minutes for a month or two. With a flat rate plan, your month to month cost would remain the same, ( not to mention you wouldn't have to worry about manually adding minutes each time via minute-paks ).
- By subscribing to the iPBeX service you agree not to hold
PBX Interactive, LLC and its subsidiaries, liable for any and all damages, or any other types of claims, of any kind; related to, and/or not related to, the services you receive through the iPBeX service, and in full agreement with our Terms of Service.
- Pricing and terms subject to change at any time.